For various reasons, cultivators make the courageous effort to learn more about spore vials. Some want to enter the next level of cultivation and others can only get their hands on a spore vial. Most of the Magic Mushroom Shop customers are used to mycelium grow kits and might not know how to use a magic mushroom spore vial. Sounds like you? No worries. You just clicked on the right blog!
It’s easy to learn advanced mushroom cultivation. When we say advanced cultivation, we mean:
Most cultivators love Growkits Without Mycelium and PF Tek and they don’t want anything else once they succeed. A magic mushroom spore vial is legal in most countries, helps safe money and produces more efficient. Is it worth watching an instruction video and reading a blog post?
It sure is!
In this blogpost, we will discuss:
- What is a magic mushroom spore vial?
- How to use the spore vial?
- 5 fruitful steps for advanced cultivation
- Grow Kits without Mycelium
- PF Tek Instructions
- The advantages of spore vials
What is a magic mushroom spore vial?
A vial is made from glass and has a circular rubber membrane on top. When ordering a spore vial, the glass vial will be in a carton box accompanied with alcohol swabs and a syringe. The glass vial contains a special fluid which preserves the chosen strain of spores. Due to this fluid the spores can be preserved for at least two years!
The spore vials are mostly used in advanced mushroom cultivation, meaning we encourage some online research. Luckily we already provided a lot of information in our blog and on the Magic Mushroom Shop Daily Motion page.
How to use a spore vial video instruction
5 fruitful steps for advanced mushroom cultivation
Pretty simple so far, right? It’s just a little bottle with a needle, which needs to be injected on to the substrate. Later on, we will share a link to detailed step-by-step instructions of the most famous advanced cultivation method; The PF Tek Method.
We would like share an easy overview. 5 fruitful steps for advanced cultivation:
- Create a clean workplace with the right sterilization items.
- Produce the substrate. Substrates can be build from scratch, with these items or purchased, ready to go, with these advanced grow kits. When producing a substrate from scratch, is also important to sterilize the substrate.
- Inoculate the substrate. Inoculation simply means the process of injecting spores on/in to the substrate.
- Provide the right conditions for colonization during the incubation period. Colonization is the process of the spores generating mycelium on the substrate, and the activity of the mycelium spreading out and literately “colonizing” the substrate with a white surface.
- Follow the instructions on cultivation. Referring to the process of actually growing the mushroom.
Grow Kits without Mycelium (Ready-to-use substrate)
Do you want to wait with making your own substrate? No problem!
Manufactured to safe time and energy, these kits will enable you to start at Step 3 (Inoculation). A perfect introduction to advanced cultivation and legal in most countries because there is no mycelium and no psilocybin (yet)