buy mescaline drug ONLINE – Buy mescaline online
Buy mescaline online
Mescaline is is a psychedelic drug which occurs naturally and is gotten from the peyote cactus (Lophophora williamsii), the San Pedro cactus (Echinopsis paranoiac), the Peruvian torch (Echinoderms peruviana) and other members of the Cactaceae plant family. peyote for sale online.
Buy mescaline online – Buy mescaline plant – peyote cactus
This hallucinogenic drug has effects similar to LSD and psilocybin. Also small amounts can be found in certain members of the Fabaceae (bean) family, including Acacia berlandieri. However the facts that Acacia specie contains certain amounts of this drug has been proven to be false and unsupported in additional analysis.
For hundred of years, people especially those in northern Mexico and southwestern united state have being using peyote for traditional and religious rituals/ ceremonies. Mescaline causes hallucination visions which was important to the peyote cult.
Buy Mescaline Online – peyote cactus
Buy Mescaline Online. Mescaline Powder is an innovative hallucinogen which is obtained from the small, spineless cactus Peyote (Lophophora williamsi). Mescaline Powder is used primarily as a recreational drug and is also used to supplement various types of meditation and psychedelic therapy. Mescaline powder may be highly addictive, as it offers high euphoria to the patient which may lead to habitual need.Buy mescaline powder online
HOW TO USE MESCALINE POWDER – Buy mescaline online
• The hallucinogenic dose for Mescaline powder should be between 0.3 and 0.5 grams which areequivalent to about 5 grams of dried peyote as it lasts about 12 hours.
• Users typically experience visual hallucinations, and radically altered states of consciousness often experienced as pleasurable and illuminating.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF MESCALINE POWDER?
Side effects of mescaline use may include:
• Racing heartbeat
• A headache
• Troubled breathing
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF MESCALINE POWDER?
• The patients with prior diseases/medical conditions like heart problems, breathing disorders, mental illness, or impotence should seek their doctors before starting the course of this treatment.
• Alcohol or marijuana intake with this medicine may lead to extreme dizziness or even drowsiness.
• Pregnant women or women desiring pregnancy must not take this tablet. Even for the mothers in their breastfeeding period, doctors recommend the less or no usage of this drug.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS OF MESCALINE POWDER?
Interaction with disease:
• Liver disease
• Kidney disease
• Heart problems
• Irregular periods
Interaction with Food/Drug:
Mescaline, also known as 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine, is a hallucinogenic drug that occurs naturally in certain cacti plants native to the southwest United States, Mexico, and South America. These plants include the peyote cactus (Lophophora williamsii), the San Pedro cactus (Trichocereus pachanoi), and the Peruvian Torch cactus (Trichocereus peruvianus).
Effects of mescaline drug
The trip from this drug can last for 5 – 24hours keeping you sit and home and feeling lazy. It is important to note that this drug has powerful effects and can result to altered vision, dilated pupils, increase blood pressure, fast heart rate, increase body temperature, vomiting, nausea, motor reflexes change, shaking hands and/or feet, sweating, dizziness, numbness, contraction of intestine and uterus in females.
Peyote, thought about as living god, El Mescalito had a long history of utilization among the locals of northern Mexico and Southwestern USA – at any rate 5700 years, say archeologists. At that point it was belittled and driven underground by the Spanish vanquishers in the sixteenth century. Yet, on account of the marvels of current development, you can have one of these consecrated Lophophora williamsii in your own home.